USF has partnered with select community colleges and programs to offer unique bridge program opportunities that allow community college students to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program while they are still working towards an associate’s degree or shortly after graduation. The bachelor’s degree programs are accelerated, online and offered at a reduced tuition rate.
USF offers the following bridge programs:
View requirements: Joliet Junior College — R.N. to BSN Degree Completion
View requirements: Kankakee Community College — R.N. to BSN Degree Completion
View Requirements: Moraine Valley — R.N. to BSN Degree Completion
View Requirements: Moraine Valley — AAS Radiologic Technology to B.S. in Health Care Leadership
View Requirements: Morton College – R.N. to BSN Degree Completion
View Requirements: Parkland College – AAS in Dental Hygienist to B.S. in Health Care Leadership
View Requirements: Parkland College – AAS in Respiratory Care to B.S. in Health Care Leadership
View Requirements: Parkland College — R.N. to BSN Degree Completion
View Requirements: St. Francis Hospital School of Radiography — B.S. in Health Care Leadership
Advantages of the bridge programs include:
- Online, eight-week accelerated classes beginning six times per year
- Degree completion in in as little as 15 months
- Reduced tuition rates
- Graduate-level classes that can be completed as part of your undergraduate program
- Prior Learning/Portfolio and testing exam options
- Dedicated faculty advisors providing individualized attention to help students stay on track and succeed
- Financial aid, including payment plans, corporate partner discounts and tuition reimbursement deferment
Who should enroll in a bridge program?
- Current community college students—students can enroll in B.S. program while completing an associate’s degree and, for nursing students, before they receive their R.N. licenses.
- Recent community college graduates—students who have graduated within the last five years and are ready to take the next step in their education.