For New Candidates: If you have not previously taken courses at the university, please note that it may take 3-5 business days for a MyUSF student account to be created. You should expect to receive a notification (via the email provided with your registration) that will include information required to access your account. If you do not receive a notification within five (5) business days, please check spam/junk folders as communication is occasionally rerouted due to school or personal security settings.
For New and Returning Candidates: If you did not receive your password OR no longer have your login credentials, you can request a reset HERE by providing your user name (typically lowercase first and last name: e.g. johnsmith).
If the reset attempt is unsuccessful, please contact USF Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-768-8324.
Courses are listed in your MyUSF student account under My Student Class Schedule at the top of the page. You may need to change the semester from the default view depending on the semester you wish to review.
Please note that you will not have the option to enter the online course environment until the official course start date.
There are a couple of ways to find required textbooks/materials:
- In your MyUSF student account under For Students, Order Your Books, or
- USF Barnes and Noble Bookstore online
- Technology Support Center: includes frequently requested information and self service guides for Canvas, Outlook, On Campus Wireless, and more.
- Learn It Now: provides a variety of resources and tutorials to help you become familiar with MyUSF, Canvas, and more.
Additional tips for a successful start:
- Be sure to access your online or blended course on the first day of class.
- Candidates who do not access the online course within the first 72 hours may be dropped from the course.
- If for any reason you will be delayed in joining the course, please notify your instructor in advance.