As a University of St. Francis freshman, we will work closely with you through the application, admissions, and financial aid processes, so you can relax and fully enjoy the experience of becoming a new college student.
Our success as a university is found with your success as a USF student, so know that you can rely on USF to provide you with the best higher education programs available.
This is a great time in your life, and we are sure you will find USF to be the right choice for your college needs.
Information About Admissions
You need to provide high school transcripts, and these must show successful completion in a college prep curriculum which includes the following:
- English – 4 years
- Mathematics – 3 years (Geometry and two additional courses including one full year of Algebra I or its equivalent or any other courses above Algebra I)
- Social Studies – 2 years
- Science – 2 years (one with lab)
- Foreign Language or Computer Science or Music/Art – 3 years (Courses from two of the three areas) Electives – 3 years
And then answer these questions:
- Do you have a 2.5/4.0 cumulative grade point average?
- Do you have a 20 ACT/1020 SAT score?
Congratulations! If all of the above are true, you meet the Automatic Admission requirements for the University of St. Francis. Don’t hesitate, apply right away.
If you do not meet the above requirements, there are other entrance options. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.